- Bihun (Rice vermicelli)
- Bean sprouts
- Dried red chillies
- Tomato sauce
- Soak bihun in warm water for 30 minutes until the texture becomes soft.
- Boil the dried red chillies in water until it boils.
- Grind tomatoes, garlic, ginger and dried red chillies in a blender into a paste.
- In a heating pan, pour oil and saute onions, tofu, lemongrass and bean sprouts.
- When the colour turns brown, add the ground paste.
- Mix well and add tomato sauce & required amount of salt later.
- Let it boil for a few minutes and add the soaked bihun to the mixture.
- Pour little oil if needed and mix well.
- The dish is ready to be served.
Note: Add any kind of vegetables or meat you like.